Open Medical helps clients identify new growth opportunities, develop new commercial business models, analyze acquisition opportunities and develop winning new propositions. Our experienced sector teams conduct detailed assessments of customer and market dynamics, develop the appropriate commercial and strategic approaches and support management to achieve revenue growth. Our analysis of market, company and product data helps clients assess unmet needs and sources of value to develop profitable new business models and services.
In addressing their business challenges, clients ask Open Medical to answer some fundamental questions:
- What is the future of offshore outsourcing?
- What is the right growth strategy for my portfolio of services?
- How do my customers value socially responsible outsourcing?
- How do I provide my customers with sufficient comfort about security of supply and/or control?
- How should I respond to new outsourcing opportunities, such as healthcare services?
Examples of Our Work
Recent Open Medical engagements in this sector include:
- Reviewing the current market position and service offering for a public provider of outsourcing services and SAP consulting, and developing several strategic options aimed at achieving value-generating growth.
- Helping a rapidly growing IT Services group with a strong position in support services, network services, solutions and consultancy, undertake a recapitalization by providing vendor commercial due diligence support.
- For a publicly listed housing management company, identifiying attractive opportunities in health, education and local government services as a “third leg” to its main businesses.