Senior Research Analyst
- Apply strong actuarial analytical and technical skills to a variety of health and behavioral health projects.
- Work with large data sets to develop or modify models and tools to fit project needs.
- Work closely with clients to understand project requirements and deliverables.
- Synthesize data from a variety of public and proprietary data sources in an organized and accurate fashion.
- Validate data for accuracy and completeness, while building a flexible database.
- Model the impacts of various health care reform issues.
- Present results and convey complex ideas in an easily understood manner through graphics, written, and verbal communications.
- Participate in the production of deliverables and be accountable for work products.
- Provide training and leadership to other analysts, especially in quantitative processes and quality management.
Department: Health Care
Project Location(s): Hyderabad, Tokyo
Education: any degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of health care analytics and/or actuarial experience, with demonstrable expertise in designing, developing, and analyzing quantitative results.
- Expert using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, and PowerPoint
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Preferred experience in actuarial model development
- Pursuit of, or attainment of, ASA or FSA designation preferred