The Regional Sales Specialist will focus on prospecting, qualifying and closing quotations for orders in select geographic territories. In order to deliver on revenue expectations, the Specialist will proactively make outbound calls and schedule customer visits in their assigned territory, as well as manage incoming email and phone inquiries. This will involve building remote relationships with key users at priority accounts, and nurturing large opportunities through a pipeline.
- Deliver on revenue expectations for catalog sales
- Qualify leads and make decisions on discount strategy for opportunities.
- Maintain constant communication with customers throughout quoting process and work toward building relationships
- Follow up with customers after quoting process to determine outcome and close business.
- Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business, including customer outreach for qualified leads resulting from marketing campaigns/efforts.
- Recommend complementary products and cross-sell
- Utilize a CRM to manage an opportunity pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working with antibodies
- Previous experience in Inside Sales, highly preferred
- Must be outgoing and personable
- Possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrate a professional phone demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be highly organized and a self-starter
- Must convey a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Experience using CRM systems
- Ability to travel 10-20%