- 6月 28, 2017
- Posted by: openmedical
Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst Intern position sits within the Marketing Insights Practice of Kantar Health. The Marketing Insights Practice executes primary, custom healthcare market research studies and delivers highly impactful insights to clients within the healthcare field.
- Accuracy of online survey programming for content, skip logic, spelling, etc.
- Managing third party vendors and the work they produce related to programming of questionnaires
- Reviewing draft questionnaires and managing client & programming edits/updates
- Coordinating questionnaire translations, including English pretests to assure accuracy
- Participating in adverse events training and submitting reports as needed
- Documenting all necessary information requirements set forth by ISO guidelines
- Special projects related to report development
The ideal candidate will be a senior in college with an academic background in business, marketing, market research, psychology, or life sciences (can be related course work or research projects) Previous internship experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus!
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, accountability, and initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- SPSS knowledge a plus but not required